- Wildlife Management, Environmental Education and Ecotourism
- Forest Biomass and Bioenergy
- Forest Products as Food and Medicine
- Forest Conservation strategies and Afforestation programmes
- Causes and consequences of Deforestation
- Climate Change on Biodiversity and Ecosystem
- Research and Development in Forest Management
All abstracts should be written in English and submitted on or before August 30, 2015 through e.mail. The abstract must be in the Microsoft Word format (paper size: A4). The title of the paper should be 16 pt Times New Roman and the Name and Address must be cantered with 14 pt Times New Roman. The main text should be single-spaced, in 12 pt Times New Roman with Key words at the end. The number of words in the abstract should be maximum 400.
All submissions will be reviewed in terms of quality, impact and relevance to the Conference by subject experts. The notification will be directed to the corresponding author.
Guidelines for paper Presentations
- You are requested to provide Power Point file to the Secretariat within the time fixed.
- The maximum speaking time for oral presentation is 15 minutes (including time for discussion). This time frame will be strictly adhered to by the session Organizer/Chair.
- All posters will be displayed during the conference days and should be mounted by the presenter as per the schedule time. Mounting stickers will be available in the poster room or contact the information desk of the conference.
- The abstracts may be sent to Secretariat by E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org